AIR QUALITY CONTROL

Clear breath with CENDORI, an eco-friendly energy company

Indoor Air Management Tip 01 - Use of Coconut Activated Carbon

본문

This year,

I spent the year with COVID-19. a marine chart

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that COVID-19 has finished this year.

It's a little bitter, but the vaccine treatment is almost complete, so I think I can overcome it with a little more strength!

Due to the upgrade of social distancing these days and the cold weather of winter, people have no choice but to pay a lot of attention to indoor air quality management.

These days, some houses use air purifiers, so it's better than before, but in fact, it's not enough to leave the entire house with air purifiers.

So it's good to do a variety of other ways with him, and one of them is ventilation.

It's better to open the window for at least 10 minutes a day.

If you don't ventilate because it's cold, the air in the building becomes more polluted.

However, it is not easy to leave the window open as it was cold as the first snow fell and the weather fell below zero recently, so indoor air pollution is more than 10 times higher than outdoors these days!

Nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide are generated while using heating devices and operating boilers at home, and they should be discharged outside, which can cause problems.

In addition, I won't be the only one who feels uncomfortable even if I open the window and ventilate it due to fine dust.

In addition, it is said that the indoor air pollution level has increased even more these days as more furniture move to new houses and houses decorate their homes with self-interiors.

Natural activated carbon indoor air quality that lowers indoor air pollution is the air quality inside buildings and structures.

However, it is known that this quality of air has a great influence on the health of people living.

It is contaminated by volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, mold, etc. and adversely affects the human body, which can cause various diseases, especially if the concentration of indoor fine dust, radon, and formaldehyde is high, it can cause cancer in the respiratory tract.

Formaldehyde remover confirmed by the Ministry of Environment.

For indoor air quality control,

There are various ways.

1. Using Yaja activated carbon.

2. Use phytoncide oil.

3. Continuous cleaning.

4. Ventilation, kitchen hood.

5. Raising plants that are effective in purifying the air.

These are the most representative ways to reduce indoor air pollution.

(We've sorted them out in the order of excellent effectiveness, so please refer to it.) ^^)

Today, we will teach you how to manage indoor air quality using palm activated carbon, which is the most effective of the above five methods.

How to manage indoor air using palm charcoal The volatile organic compounds (VOCs) have the greatest impact among the air pollutants in the building.

It is a toxic chemical that is mainly introduced through building materials such as paint or adhesives.

Also, it occurs in large quantities when smoking, and it occurs when cooking.

In particular, when grilling or frying using oil, fine dust and volatile substances are generated more than when using water.

Deodorizing charcoal in the kitchen can also remove harmful substances and odors.

(To give you a tip, it's better to cover it with paper foil or pan lid when cooking grilled fish or fried food)

Back to the subject, there is nothing like bulletproof in adsorbing these bad ingredients such as formaldehyde and benzene.

It's made of the hard skin of coconut berries that we could see in the resort.

It is a natural deodorant on Earth that maximizes adsorption by burning palm shells, which are raw materials for deodorizing charcoal, in a high-pressure kiln.

There is another small pore in the pores that suck up harmful ingredients, so it has three to six times the adsorption capacity of regular charcoal.

You can spread this palm activated carbon in a large area, and the wider you spread it out using newspaper or plastic, the better the effect.

The more directly exposed to the air, the more effective it is. :)

It adsorbs volatile organic compounds such as benzene, toluene, and formaldehyde, so it is a very excellent ingredient in indoor air quality management!

(Even experts recommend this deodorant.)

If you want to keep it in your closet or clothes, you can use a nonwoven bag.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.